- One of the witch's coven gave birth to twins. The problem arose when the other witches could not tell which witch was witch.
- Member Edna was a dog trainer by day, then by night she went from wags to witches.
- When the coven travelled to an out-of-town gathering, Martha could not make it, she was a poor traveller and phoned in broom sick.
- Celia tried to fly to the coven meeting, but her broomstick broke, no worries, she witch-hiked with Sheila.
- The other 12 witches asked Gladys why she put her broomstick in the washing machine. Gladys replied that she wanted a clean sweep.
- Ivana kept on climbing up walls so now the other members of the coven call her 'Ivy'.
- One day Astrid dropped off at the astrologer's, she wanted to know her horror-scope.
- Leslie could not distinguish between Tiny Tina and a stag the coven were chasing. Betty said, 'It's easy, one is a haunted stag, the other is a stunted hag'.
- Celia asked Edna why she carried a pencil sharpener. 'It's to keep my has pointed', came the reply.
- When Gladys went to the zoo she bought two tickets. Leslie asked 'Why?'. 'One to get, and one to get out replied Gladys'.
- Astrid asked Ivy where she bought her garden furniture. 'At the Ideal Gnome' exhibition', came the reply.
- When ever the coven have a brew up, they always drink their tea from a flying saucer.
- What happened when the coven's darts team lost all their matches? They had a spell in the second division.
Sunday, October 10, 2010
13 Witch Jokes (One for each member of the coven)
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
This craft can be made with the head only or the head and body. I like the whole thing, but if you're looking for a smaller project, j...
Post a Comment