Slow Cooker Cider Recipe
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 5 min. Cook: 2 hours
MAKES: 8 servings
- 2 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- 1 teaspoon whole allspice
- 2 quarts apple cider
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 orange, sliced
- Place cinnamon, cloves and allspice on a double thickness of cheesecloth; bring up corners of cloth and tie with a string to form a bag.
- Place cider and brown sugar in a 3-qt. slow cooker; stir until sugar dissolves. Add spice bag. Place orange slices on top. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through. Discard spice bag. Yield: 2 quarts.
Originally published as Slow Cooker Cider in Taste of Home December/January 1997, p13
Taste of Home
Hello My Beautiful Lovelies,
I thought that you would like this recipe, It sure will keep you warm on them cold nights, or days. You can have it virgin or with some spirits. I hope you will give this a try and if you do please share your photo with me on My Google+ page, or you can email me your photo's and I would love to share them on here. You can email me ( Click Here )
Thank You for visiting and pleases come back real soon, for more wonderful things to come, With that said, I send you all my love and my positivity energy.